- Gulf Drive Cafe (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – 900 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. Sea food menus, Cocktail Tiki Bar and music, mixed with an amazing view and beach atmosphere. Don’t forget to take your camera with you!
- Bridge Tender Inn (lunch, dinner) – 135 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34216. Lively American bar & eatery with indoor space & a dockside bar & occasional live music.
- Blue Marlin (dinner & cocktail bar, reservations available) – 121 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. Gulf Coast seafood & wine bar with nautical décor & courtyard featuring live music.
- Bridge Street Bistro (dinner, reservations available) – 111 Gulf Dr S, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217, (upstairs location, downstairs casual eating with live music ISLAND TIME). Upscale-casual bistro with a seafood-centric menu, a bar & deck that offers great Gulf of Mexico views.
- Island Time (lunch, dinner) – 111 Gulf Dr S, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217 (downstairs of the Bridge Street Bistro). Unfussy open-air bar with a patio featuring cocktails, seafood & casual fare in a laid-back setting. Live entertainment and many TV’s!
- French Table (dinner, reservations available) – 103 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. Who would guess that you can find delicious French country cooking, by an original French chef, right here on the island.
- Bridge Street Walk (shops, restaurants, entertainment) – 100 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217. The entire Bridge Street walk is a wonderful place to shop and entertain your family. Small cute businesses, restaurants and the Fish Hole Miniature Golf are all located next to each other. You can reach the Bridge street also by Trolley.
- Bridge Street Market – The Bridge Street Sunday Market has become a Bradenton Beach tradition. Located at the Bridge Street Walk, this outdoor market is a place to find local artwork, crafts, produce, special gifts, music and more. The market is held November – April weekly on Sundays.
In all the shopping centers and island malls in Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach you find a variety of providers of outdoors and beach activities. The Chamber of Commerce, located at 5313 Gulf Dr North, Holmes Beach. (back side of parking place of Wells Fargo Bank) provides you will a big selection of brochures and information. Also our office, located between AC Hardware and Dollar Tree in Holmes Beach, 3340 East Bay Dr, is pleased to give you any information about your activity plans. Just step by anytime.