For detailed Island information about the entire area, please call or visit our Chamber of Commerce, located at 5313 Gulf Drive North, Holmes Beach, FL 34217 – phone 941-778 1541. But here our brief quick guide on and off the island for you:
- Ginny’s and Jane E’s (breakfast, lunch) – 9807 Gulf Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216. (941) 778-3170
- Vinny & Cheryl’s Italian Kitchen (Lunch, dinner) also great catering – 314 Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216 / 941- 896-9754. Italian outfit offering a range of take-out fare, from baked goods & panini to pizza & pasta dishes.
- Sign of the Mermaid (Breakfast and dinner) 9707 Gulf Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216. Continental eatery featuring a seafood-oriented menu in an antiques-filled house built in 1912.
- Ocean Star (Dinner & Cocktail bar) – 902 S Bay Blvd, Anna Maria, FL 34217 / (941) 778 1236. Popular family-owned sushi house features traditional rolls & Japanese fare in a relaxed atmosphere, right on the water.
- Rod & Reel Pier (lunch, dinner) – 875 North Shore Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216 / 941 778 1885. You would like to experience the “locals feeling”, a great place to eat the best sea food and watch dolphins.
- Sandbar (brunch, lunch, dinner) – 100 Spring Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216 / 941 – 778 0444. Gulf view included, right on the beach located, fantastic views.
- Three Island Monkeys – 9801 Gulf Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216. Unique gift shop with island themed gifts, children items and local work.
- Ami Outfitters – 505 Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216. Coastal/adventure gear and apparel including fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding.
- Bella By The Sea – 218 Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216. Women’s clothing fashion, accessories, jewelry and décor.
- Pink & Navy – 216 c Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216. Beach Fashion and accessories.
- General Store – 307 Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216 – 941-779 9200. Public Grocery store located in Holmes Beach.
- Beach Bums – 427 Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216 – 941 778-3316. Beach equipment, electro carts, bikes etc.
- Island Scooter Rentals – 9908 Gulf Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216 – 941 794 8800. Scooters, beach equipment.
Transportation with the Island Trolley
Anna Maria Island offers a free Trolley service, driving the entire Island from north to south. Stopping every 15 – 20 minutes from 6am – 10.30pm. Watch out the green bus stop signals. A cool ride to discover the Island, “hop on and off” and experience a nostalgic cool ride.